NSIT Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Campus Director, Controller, Senior System Analyst, Section Officer Posts has been released on the official website at nsit.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology can apply Online application on or before 2022-01-22.
|Organization Name||Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology|
|Post Name||Campus Director, Controller, Senior System Analyst, Section Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D., Graduate/ Post Graduate, BE/ B.Tech, M. Tech, Diploma|
NSIT Post Details
Campus Director: 2 Posts
Controller of Examination: 1 Post
Senior System Analyst: 1 Post
Section Officer (Training and Placement): 1 Post
Section Officer (Examination): 1 Post
- Campus Director: Ph. D. degree and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Engineering & Technology. At least two successful Ph.D. guided (Degree Awarded) as supervisor / Co-Supervisor and a minimum of 10 research publications in SCI/SCIE/SSCI journals.
- Controller of Examination: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed (such as equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale).
- Senior System Analyst: Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialization in Computer Application) OR BE/B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology of a recognized University or equivalent. Degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science or Degree in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engg. from a recognized University or equivalent. Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent or Degree in Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent. ‘A’ level Diploma under DOEACC Programme or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application offered under University Programme/ Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Application awarded by State Council of Technical Education or equivalent.
- Section Officer (Training and Placement): Graduation from recognized University.
- Section Officer (Examination): Graduation from recognized University.
- Campus Director, Controller of Examination: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- per month
- Senior System Analyst: Rs. 67700 – 218200/- per month
- Section Officer (Training and Placement), Section Officer (Examination): Rs. 47600 – 151100/- per month
- Campus Director: 60 to 65 years as of 1st January 2022
- Controller of Examination: 57 to 62 years as of 1st January 2022
- Senior System Analyst: 40 to 60 years as of 1st January 2022
- Section Officer (Training and Placement), Section Officer (Examination): 35 to 60 years as of 1st January 2022
Application Fee: Rs. 2000/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Skill Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website nsit.ac.in from 3rd January 2022 to 22nd January 2022. The hard copy (Print out) of the filled application form along with all enclosures covering the candidate’s credentials like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Pay Scale/ Remuneration drawn, NOC from the employer, etc. send to the Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 on or before 7th February 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 3rd January 2022
Registration Closing Date: 22nd January 2022
Hard copy Submitted Closing Date: 7th February 2022