OPSC PGT Jobs Notification 2021 – 335 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest OPSC PGT Jobs 2021 Notification
||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
||Post Graduate Teacher
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
||8th November 2021
|Application Ending Date
- Last Date for Online Registration/ Re-registration & Pay the Examination Fee – 7th December 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Registered Online Application – 14th December 2021
||Career Assessment and Personality Test/ Interview
OPSC PGT Educational Qualifications
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University and have possessed two years Post Graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject
- A candidate must have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent to B.Ed. from a recognized University provided that B.Ed. qualification shall not be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in the subjects where B.Ed. the course is not offered.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of the certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution having affiliation to a recognized University
- A candidate must not be below the age of 21 years and above 32 years for fresh candidates
- The maximum age limit will be 45 years for in-service candidates from the feeder cadre (TGT for Government High Schools under the Department of School & Mass Education of Odisha)
OPSC PGT Salary
Selected candidates will be getting a salary as per Level-10 and Cell-01 of the Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other allowances as prescribed by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Selection Process
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Career Assessment and Personality test/ Interview
- There shall be a total marking of 100 marks. Out of 100 marks, the Career Assessment will be 70 marks and the Personality test/ Interview will be 30 marks
- Applying candidates should be paying Rs.400/- as the examination fee
- However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
How To Apply Online For the OPSC PGT Job Openings 2021?
- First, open the official website of OPSC @ www.opsc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, check the What’s New section.
- In that click on the View PDF for “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher for 17 stand-alone Govt. Higher Secondary Schools (Advt. No. 16 of 2021-22)”
- Then the official notification will get downloaded.
- Open it and read the entire notification.
- If interested and eligible, click on the Apply Online link.
- However, the online registration/ re-registration link will be activated from 8th November 2021 onwards.
- And the last date to submit the Registered Online Application is 14th December 2021.
OPSC PGT Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
|OPSC PGT Jobs 2021 – Important Links
|To Download the OPSC PGT Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF
|To Apply Online for the OPSC PGT Jobs 2021
||Click Here (Link Will Be Activated From 8th November 2021 Onwards)