OPSC(Odisha Public Service Commission) Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2021 – 1871 Posts
OPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2021 – 1871 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Number of Posts||1871|
|Application Starting Date||12th November 2021|
|Payment Ending Date||13th December 2021|
|Application Ending Date||20th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
OPSC Medical Officer Vacancies – Category Wise
|Category||Number of Posts|
|Total||1871 Posts (624-w)|
OPSC Medical Officer Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have possessed an MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961 (O.A. 18 of 1961): provided that, if a candidate outside the State of Odisha has not registered his name under the Odisha Council of Medical Registration established under Section 3 of the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961, they shall get themself registered as per the provisions of the said Act before the issue of the appointment order.
- Candidates must have possessed required Conversion Certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidates having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- Check official notification for other eligibility conditions.
OPSC Medical Officer Pay Scale
Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 56,100/- in Level 12, Cell-1 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as of the 1st January 2021. Aspirants must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1989 and not later than 1st January 2000.
OPSC MO Selection Process
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) shall be adjudged on the basis of a Written Test.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/-. Candidates belonging to SC and ST of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Steps To Apply For OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the official site @ opsc.gov.in.
- The Odisha Public Service Commission home page will be displayed.
- Click on the Notification Panel.
- Search for the Advt. for recruitment to the Posts of Medical Officer (Advertisement No. 17 of 2021-22).
- Download the notification.
- Check eligibility criteria and read instructions carefully.
- If eligible, apply for the Medical Officer post.
- To apply, go back to the notification page.
- Click on the new registration tab.
- Enter the essential details, make payment, and complete the process before the last date.
OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 – Application Form, Notification
|OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply For OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021||Click Here (Link active from 12th November 2021)|