PU MEd Admission Form 2022 – Panjab University M.Ed Online Form Start – PU Chandigarh M.Ed. Admission 2022 Online Application Form Start Date & Last Date Out Now – Apply Online for M.ED. (General) Admission @ onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in
Panjab University Admission to M.ED. (General) in the Department of Education, PU Chandigarh has started now. All the deserving applicants can submit PU MEd Admission Form 2022 until the last date which is 8th August 2022. The Online Application Form process has started from 8th July @ onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in. We recommend all the applicants that check eligibility criteria for the Application form and submit the online form as soon as you can.
Apply Online PU MEd Admission Form 2022 Last Date
|Name of the University||Panjab University Chandigarh|
|Course Name –||Master in Education (M.Ed)|
|Application Form Release Date –||8th July 2022|
|Last date to Generate the Bank Challan –||8th August 2022|
|Pay application fee in online mode –||8th August 2022|
|Pay the application fee through Challan at SBI Branch –||10th August 2022|
|Last date to upload Photo, Sign and other information –||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Admission Form and Documents –||Update Soon|
|Merit List Release Date||Update Soon|
|Merit List Objection Last Date||Update Soon|
|Provisional Merit List Release Date||Update Soon|
PU Chandigarh M.Ed Application Form 2022 Details
Applicants who want to get admission in Panjab University for doing M.Ed course. They all have to submit PU MEd Admission Form 2022. They also have to submit the Hard copy with required documents. To submit the Online Application Form applicants have to visit the official website of PU Chandigarh. Applicants need to submit the following documents.
- A hard copy of Online PU MEd Admission Form 2022.
- B.Ed Marksheet Copy
- Class 10th Certificate Copy
- Reserved Category Certificate needed (If any).
- For Claims of weightage as per guidelines of PU certificate copies.
- Certificate/s for claiming seat against UT pool as per Sub appendices A1 & A2.
- If a gap in the study must submit Gap Year Certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for PU M.Ed. Admission 2022 Form
M.Ed. (Regular) Admission –
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor of Education/equivalent degree with 50% marks from a recognized University by AIU.
- Applicants who have passed BA, BEd / B.Sc BEd / B.El.Ed. OR D.El.Ed with a UG degree of 50% marks can also apply.
- 5% marks relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
- For more details read the guidelines given on the official website of PU Chandigarh.
Useful Links for PU M.Ed Admission 2022 Here
We recommend all the applicants that must download the Official Notification in PDF and read all the instructions carefully. If you have any doubt you can contact the university at the helpline numbers.