Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Punjab Police DV PMT PST Exam Date | Hall Ticket
Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2021
About Punjab Police Constable Recruitment :
Punjab Police Recruitment Board has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Constable (Male and Female). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 4362 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 16.07.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 15.08.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Punjab Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Constable (Male and Female)|
|No. of Vacancy||4362 Posts
(District Police Cadre: 2015
Armed Police Cadre: 2343)
|Selection Process||Stage I: –
Objective type Written Test
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Written Exam Date||25 & 26 September 2021|
|DV PST PMT Exam Date||December 2021|
|Application Submission Date||9:00 pm on 16.07.2021 Upto 11:55 pm on 22.08.2021|
Selection Process :
The Punjab Police Department Will Complete the Various Constable Recruitment Based on this Following Procedure :-
- Written Exam
- Physical Screening Test
About Exam :
Punjab Recruitment Department will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Constable (Male and Female). Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of Punjab Police Recruitment Board.
Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the Official website of PPRB, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : 25 & 26 September 2021
Date of DV PMT PST Exam : December 2021
About Admit Card :
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Constable (Male and Female) in PPRB are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (PPRB in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of PPRB. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Punjab Police Recruitment Board (PPRB) or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Punjab Police Recruitment Board (PPRB)|
|Post Name||Constable (Male and Female)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||29.11.2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Punjab Police Constable Admit Card :
- Candidates visit the official website “https://punjabpolice.gov.in/“
- Find the “Admit card” Section.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Punjab Constable Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password. (if required).
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows :
- The written exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be given in the form of MCQs.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this examination will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The time duration will be allowed of 2 hours.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Important Link Area for Punjab Police Constable Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|