Punjab Police SI Technical Support Admit Card 2021
About Recruitment :-
Punjab Police Department has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Sub Inspector Technical Support & Services Cadre. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 267 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 09.09.2021 at 09:00 AM and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 29.09.2021 at 11:55 PM . Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector Technical Support & Services Cadre|
|No. of Vacancy||267 Posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Exam Date||Info. Later On|
|Application Submission Start Date||09.09.2021 at 09:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29.09.2021 at 11:55 PM|
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
About Punjab Police SI Technical Examination :–
Punjab Police Department will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Sub Inspector Technical Support & Services Cadre In December 2021.
Date of CBT Examination : Info. Later On
About Punjab Police SI Technical Support Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Sub Inspector Technical Support & Services Cadre in Punjab Police are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Punjab Police in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Punjab Police Department. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Punjab Police or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Post Name||SI Technical Support & Services Cadre|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Info. Later On|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Punjab Police SI Technical Support Exam Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of Punjab Police.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Punjab Police SI Technical Support Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam were 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 400 marks.
- Every question will be of 4 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be Negative Marking of 1 mark.