Sarguja University Highlights
|University Name||Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|University Type||State University|
|Fee||Sarjuga Fee Structure|
Sarguja University Admission 2022-23
Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidayala offers several PG, UG, and Diploma courses in various fields to eligible students. The online registration form for undergraduate and diploma programmes will start by the university in the month of July every year.
Sarguja University UG Admission
List of Undergraduate courses offered by sarguja vishwavidyalaya, as given below:
- BPharmacy: the student must have studied PCM/B as the main subject in the intermediate class.
- BA: Students must have passed 50% marks in the 12th class with a recognized board.
- BSc: Candidates must have passed 50% marks in the 12th class with PCM.
Sarguja University PG Admission
There is a list of postgraduate courses offered by Sarguja Vishwavidyalaya
- MA Political Science: To get admission in MA Political Science the applicants must have studied Political Science in the previous classes for at least one year.
- MA Economics
- MA Geography: The applicants must have completed the graduation from any UGC recognized university with minimum 55% in the previous classes.
- MSc: Aspirants should have completed their bachelor’s in a relevant discipline. Aspirants need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the Sarguja Univeristy to take admission in M.Sc.
Sarguja University also offers a Diploma program in Pharmacy. It is available for two years’ duration.
- Aspirants should have passed their 10+2 from an authorized board to be eligible to apply.
- Also, aspirants need to clear the CG-Pre Pharmacy Test (CG-PPHT) organized by the Univeristy.
Sarguja University Admission 2022 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission starts||Jul 2022|
|Last date of UG, PG Admission ends||Aug 2022|
Sarguja University Application Form Process 2022
The Sarguja University is providing with a Multidisciplinary program such as a postgraduation Degree and Diploma in Arts, Science, and Law. The admission process of this university has been offered through the entrance test. The application model of this university is online and offline. To get information regarding admission, contact on the mentioned (Below on the page) contact number.
Aspirants who want to take admission, need to fill the application form. It can get obtained from the booklet of the program or prospectus of the Saraguja University.
- The prospectus/ app form can get downloaded from the website of the Saraguja University.
- It can get received from the admission office.
- Aspirants need to submit a D.D. (drawn in favor of Sarguja University) along with the form.
- It has to get submitted to the concerned department of the S.U. or college.
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Character Certificate
- NOC from the employer if the aspirant is working
Aspirants need to apply along with the below documents
- Domicile certificate
- Weight-age claim certificate
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheets of all the qualifying exams
- Proof of date of birth
Sarguja University PG Courses & Eligibility
|M.Sc||Farm-Forestry||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.Sc||Environmental Science||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.Sc||Computer Science||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.A||Functional Hindi||Graduated in a relevant field|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||–||Intermediate or equivalent|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics or Biology with at least second division. Also, the selection is based on the aspirant’s score in CG-PPHT.
- Address: Sarguja Ambikapur (C.G.), Administrative Building, Near Hospital Road, Darripara, Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh Pincode – 497001, India
- Contact No.: 07774-222790, 07774-222791
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: Click Here