|SDAU Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||31000 – 35000(Per Month)|
Qualification in Details:
A Walk in Interview for the DBT funded network project “Mainstreaming of Sesame germplasm for productivity enhancement through genomics assisted core development and trait discovery” at SDAU, Sardarkrushinagar, Banaskantha-385506, Gujarat as mentioned below
1. Post Name: Project Associate-I
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Emoluments per month Rs.31,000 + 8% HRA for first 2 years and Project AssociateII Rs. 35000 + 8% HRA for 3rd year onward
4. Essential qualification: Master’s Degree in Biotechnology /Bioinformatics /Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences or related subjects with specialization in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology from a recognized University or equivalent.
5. Desirable Qualification: I. NET / GATE qualified and experience in statistical analysis, Bio-informatics / Biotechnolog
6. Sub Project 2 Component-3: Genotyping of Sesame Germplasm Following High Throughput Genomics
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above mentioned posts are purely temporary on the contractual basis i.e. 11 months from date of appointment or till continuation of scheme whichever is earlier. S. D. Agricultural University is not bound to provide any employment after completion of the period.
2. The candidate may download the Application form from university website www.sdau.edu.in
3. Eligible candidate can directly attend the walk in interview on above specified date and time at his/her own cost, along with his/ her Bio-data, one pass-port size photograph, attested copies of educational qualifications, work experience certificates and age proof of the candidate .
4. The decision of Director of Research of the University will be final and binding in all aspects.
5. The Director of Research of the University shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
6. The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
7. In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of palanpur court only
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Interview will be conducted on 05/01/2022 at 10:00 AM at the office of BSRC, SDAU, Sardarkrushinagar, Banaskantha-385506. The following post will be for 11 month from the date of appointment. The candidates fulfilling requirement are hereby informed to bring duly filled enclosed application form along with the brief resume and documents of their academic qualifications, age, etc. at the time of interview.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You