Sikkim High Court Jobs Notification 2021: Apply Offline for 20 Lower Division Assistant, Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper Vacancies
Sikkim High Court Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 20 Lower Division Assistant, Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper Posts has been released on the official website at hcs.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Sikkim High Court can apply Offline application on or before 2021-11-13.
|Organization Name||Sikkim High Court|
|Post Name||Lower Division Assistant, Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Educational Qualification||VI, VIII, V, Graduate|
Sikkim High Court Post Details
Lower Division Assistant: 3 Posts
Driver: 2 Posts
Peon: 3 Posts
Chowkidar: 1 Post
Sweeper: 2 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant: Graduate from any recognized university, possessing a certificate in Computer Science from any recognized Computer center.
- Driver: Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance. Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Taxation.
- Peon: Class VIII passed from a recognized School/Board.
- Chowkidar: Class V passed from a recognized School/Board.
- Sweeper: Class V passed from a recognized School/Board.
- Lower Division Assistant: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 2600/- per month
- Driver: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 2400/- per month
- Peon: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 2200/- per month
- Chowkidar: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 2200/- per month
- Sweeper: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 2200/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as of 1st January 2021
Selection Process: The selection is based on written examination, practical examination, interview/viva-voce.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a written application addressed to the Director, Sikkim Judicial Academy, Sokeythang along with all supporting documents duly attested /self-attested as the case may be. The self-attested copies of the testimonials regarding educational qualification(s), computer qualification(s), date of birth, working experience(s), etc, as sought for, and if required should be submitted along with the application. The applicant will also submit 3(three) recent passport-size photographs, send them to the Sikkim Judicial Academy, the High Court of Sikkim, and the District Courts of Sikkim from 17th September 2021 to 11th November 2021.
Notification Date: 15th September 2021
Application Submitted Starting Date: 17th September 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 13th November 2021