SRH University MBBS Admission Form 2022 – SRHU PMEE Online Form
SRH University MBBS Admission Form 2022 – SRHU PMEE 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, How to Apply – www.srhu.ac.in Pre-Medical Entrance Examination 2022 Online Form Notification – SRH University MBBS Admission Apply Online 2022 – SRHU MBBS Admission Notification 2022
The Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU) is going to start the Process of SRH University MBBS Admission Form 2022. It will soon release the Official Notification for PMEE 2022. All the interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for SRH University MBBS Admission 2022. They can check eligibility criteria for these application form through this webpage. Candidates must have to submit their Application Form before the last date. We are expecting that university will release SRH University MBBS Admission Form in April month. All the deserving candidates can apply in online mode.
SRH University MBBS Admission Form 2022 Via NEET UG 2022 Score
Students who wish to take admission in MBBS Course under the SRH University they can start filling online application form soon. They can get admission on the basis of NEET Scorecard 2022. Candidates should have to pass out NEET UG Examination 2022 which is conducted by the CBSE Board. This is a national level entrance exam held all over India for providing admission in Medical -UG/PG Courses. All the NEET Exam qualified candidates can fill up SRH University MBBS Admission Form. The Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU) is a private university which offers various medical courses.
|NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY||SWAMI RAMA HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY (SRHU)|
|Examination Name||NEET Exam|
|SRH University MBBS Admission Form||Released Soon|
Eligibility For SRH University MBBS Admission 2022
Age Limit –
- Applicant’s Age must be between 17 to 25 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules.
Education Needed –
- Class 12th From a recognized Board of Indian Government having with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- General & OBC Candidates must have 50% Marks in 12th while SC/ST should have 40% marks.
Application Fee –
- Candidates need to pay Rs.2000/- as application fee and transaction charges.
- NRI/PIO candidates have to pay 75$ with Transaction Charges.
- Pay Application fee through Demand Draft in the favour of Swami Rama Himalayan University payable at State Bank of India, Jolly Grant (Bank Code No. 10580), Dehradun.
- You can also pay Application Fee via Debit/ Credit card or net banking.
Selection Process –
- Selection will be based on Purely NEET UG 2022 Scores.
How to Apply Online or Submit SRHU MBBS Application Form 2022?
- Go to the official website of University at www.srhu.edu.in.
- Then click on the Admission TAB from the homepage.
- Now click on the link of MBBS Admission 2022.
- Download the Boucher 2022-20 of MBBS Admission.
- Read all the instructions given in it and proceed to Apply Online.
- Then start filling SRH University MBBS Admission Form.
- Pay the application fee according to the category.
- Finally, submit the filled application form until the deadline.
- Must take a hard copy after final submission.
Important Dates for SRHU MBBS Admission 2022 via NEET Scorecard
|STARTING FILLING APPLICATION FORM||UPDATE SOON|
|Closing Date||update soon|
|Pay Fee until Via Challan||update soon|
|Pay Fee through online mode Until||update soon|
|Merit List Release Date||update soon|
SRHU MBBS Admission 2022 Merit List Based on NEET UG Scorecard
After closing the Process of SRH University MBBS Admission Form 2022, the university will declare the Merit List. This merit list will be based on the scores collected in the NEET UG Exam. After the declaration of SRHU MBBS Merit List 2022, applicants can apply online for Counselling Process.SRHU Swami Rama Himalayan University will strat SRHU MBBS Counselling 2022 based upon NEET UG 2022 score. After counselling & Document Verification applicants will go for Seat Allotment letter. Applicants have to report at the college with seat allotment letter & Admission fee for confirmation. In the counselling Document, Verification applicants need to bring below-given documents.
- 10th & 12th Class Certificates
- SLC or Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Proof
- NEET UG Admit Card 2022
- NEET UG 2022 Scorecard
- ID Proof