About SSC Constable GD Recruitment :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 25,271 Vacancies. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 17.07.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 31.08.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Constable (GD)|
|No. of Vacancy||25,271 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||1). Online Written Examination,
2). Physical Standards Test,
3). Physical Efficiency Test ,
4). Medical Examination.
|Exam Date||16.11.2021 To
|Application Submission Start Date||17.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.08.2021|
Selection Process :-
a) Online Written Exam
b) Physical Standard Test (PST)
c) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
d) Medical Examination
About Exam :–
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website SSC.
Candidates can check more about the Exam Dates from the Official website of SSC, or they can check the same information from below.
Date of Exam : 16.11.2021 To 15.12.2021
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Constable (GD) in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (SSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of SSC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of SSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|State/UT||Region/ Sub Region||Application Status||Admit card|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region, Delhi||Available NOW||Available Soon|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region, Mumbai||Available Now||Available Now|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region, Raipur||Available NOW||Available NOW|
|West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region, Kolkata||Available NOW||Available Soon|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region, Guwahati||Available NOW||Available NOW|
|Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu||Southern Region, Chennai||Available Now||Available NOW|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region, Bangalore||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub-Region, Chandigarh||Available NOW||Available NOW|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region, Allahabad||Available Now||Available Now|
How To Download SSC Constable GD Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of SSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam pattern & SSC Constable GD Syllabus of written exam is as follows :
- The written exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be given in the form of MCQs.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this examination will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The time duration will be allowed of 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks.
- The Computer Based Online Exam will be Conducted in HINDI and ENGLISH Only.
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|