SVRRGG Hospital, Tirupati Jobs Notification 2021-22: Apply Offline for 138 Lab Tech, Pharmacist, Lab Attendant, Male Nursing Orderly, Female Nursing Orderly Vacancies
SVRRGG Hospital, Tirupati Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 138 Lab Tech, Pharmacist, Lab Attendant, Male Nursing Orderly, Female Nursing Orderly Posts has been released on the official website at chittoor.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with SVRR Government General Hospital, Tirupati can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-15.
|Organization Name||SVRR Government General Hospital, Tirupati|
|Post Name||Lab Tech, Pharmacist, Lab Attendant, Male Nursing Orderly, Female Nursing Orderly|
|No. of Vacancies||138|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Diploma, B. Sc, 12th, D. Pharmacy, Graduate|
SVRRGG Hospital, Tirupati Post Details
Lab Tech. Gr. II: 17 Posts
Pharmacist Gr. II: 14 Posts
Lab Attendant: 5 Posts
Male Nursing Orderly: 27 Posts
Female Nursing Orderly: 23 Posts
- Lab Tech. Gr. II: One-year L.T. Course after intermediate. Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC (or) B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (or) B.Sc. with BZC in 1st class / B.Sc. Life Sciences in 1st Class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd / SVIMS, Tirupati (or) Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one-year clinical training/apprentice training certificate awarded by the Board of Apprenticeship Training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai. (and) The candidates must have registered their names in AP Paramedical Board and the registration should be valid as of the date of notification. Candidates must have Computer application knowledge for preparation and online submission of reports.
- Pharmacist Gr. II: Candidate must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam and must have passed Dip. In Pharmacy (or) Bachelor of Pharmacy from the recognized institution. Candidates must have registered their name in A.P. Pharmacy Council and the registration should be valid as of the date of notification. Candidates must have Computer knowledge for attending e-Aushadhi work.
- Lab Attendant: Must have passed SSC and Lab Attendant Training / Intermediate Vocational (MLT) Course /DMLT / B.Sc. MLT and must have registered in AP Paramedical Board and should be valid as of the date of notification.
- Male Nursing Orderly: Candidate must have passed the 10th Class or its equivalent examination from a recognized school.
- Female Nursing Orderly: Candidate must have passed the 10th Class or its equivalent examination from a recognized school.
- Lab Tech. Gr. II, Pharmacist Gr. II: Rs. 28000/- per month
- Lab Attendant, Male Nursing Orderly, Female Nursing Orderly: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years as of 1st July 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft has drawn in favor of HDS, SVRR GGH, TIRUPATI.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with filled-in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post / in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, SVRR GGH, Tirupati on or before 05.00 PM on 15th December 2021.
Issue of Notification Date: 1st December 2021
Last Date for submission of Filled-in applications Date: 15th December 2021 up to 05.00 PM
Display of Provisional Merit List in district website calling grievances if any from the applicant’s Date: 30th December 2021
Display of Final Merit List and Selection List Date: 5th January 2022
Issue of Orders Date: 10th January 2022
Joining of the selected candidates Date: 17th January 2022
Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here