Tezpur University CDOE Admission 2021-22
Tezpur University Distance Education PG Admission
- Admission of PG: If the candidate wants to take admission for the course, they must pass their Graduation degree or equivalent with the relevant subject from any recognized university candidate eligible to apply access to the master degree course.
- Admission of PG Diploma: If the candidate wishes to apply for admission in the PG diploma course, they must have completed a Graduation Degree or equivalent with the relevant subject from any recognized university candidate eligible to use the PG diploma course.
Tezpur University CDOE Admission 2021-22 Last Date
|UG & PG Admission starts||01 July 2021|
|Last date of submission form of online application form without late fee||31 Aug 2021 (Closed)|
|Last date of submission of online Application with a fine of INR 300||30 Sept 2021 (Closed)|
Tezpur University Distance Education Application Form Process 2021
Candidates who wish to apply for admission to this university can fill through online mode. Kindly visit the university’s official website and fill in all the required and correct information in the application form. Candidates can check the application form correctly and carefully. Tezpur University provides distance and regular courses with specializations, and candidates can join this university for distance learning courses.
- The candidate visits the official website and registers by filling in your name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number.
- After completing the application form, kindly upload the photograph, scanned copies of the certificate, mark sheets, identity documents, and submit.
- After completing the online application, the candidate has to pay the fees of INR 200 online through Pay.
If you want to grab a seat at Tezpur university, then the wait is over. You have to follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the official webpage of the university and open the website link.
- Open the link and fill all the blocks shown in the application form
- Attach your CV with the application form
- After submitting the form, close the website and have some rest as you have registered yourself.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Scanned copies of high school certificate.
- Marks sheets of Examination attended.
- Identity documents such as Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License.
Tezpur University Distance Education Courses & Fees
This Centre of the Distance Learning Offers Various Post-Graduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate Programs in Science & Technology, Social Sciences, Management, and Humanities, given below.
|MA in Mass Communication||2 Year||12, 500 INR|
|MA in Sociology||2 Year||12, 000 INR|
|MA in English||2 Year||12, 000 INR|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Child Rights and Governance||1 year (2 Semester)||8500 INR|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||1 year (2 Semester)||7,500 INR|
|PG Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management||1 year (2 Semester)||8,500 INR|
|PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management||1 year (2 Semester)||8,500 INR|
Tezpur University CDOE Contact Details
- Address: Napaam-784028, Sonitpur, Assam, India
- Phone: 03712-275350/ 03712-275357
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: Click Here