TMC Jobs Notification 2021-22: Apply Offline for 8 Senior Resident Vacancies for M.D, M.S/M.D.S.
TMC Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 8 Senior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at tmc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tata Memorial Centre can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-29.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||M.D, M.S/M.D.S.|
TMC Post Details
Medical Oncology: 2 Post
Anesthesiology: 1 Post
Radiodiagnosis: 1 Post
Head and Neck Oncology: 1 Post
Pathology: 1 Post
- Medical Oncology: M.D. (Internal Medicine) OR equivalent postgraduate degree in Medicine recognized by MCI.
- Anesthesiology: M.D./D.N.B. (Anesthesiology) or Equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
- Radiodiagnosis: M.D./D.N.B. (Radio Diagnosis) or Equivalent postgraduate degree in Radio Diagnosis recognized by MCI.
- Head and Neck Oncology: M.S (ENT) or MDS (Maxillofacial Surgery) Or Equivalent PG Degree recognized by MCI
- Pathology: M.D. (Pathology) or an equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Salary Details: Rs. 101000/-per month
Age Limit: As per rules.
Selection Process: Walk-In-interviews.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may contact Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital& Research Centre, Mullanpur (Mohali), Medicity (New Chandigarh), Punjab along with a recent passport size photograph with attested copies of all qualification & experience certificates.
Notification Date: 20th December 2021.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 29th December 2021.
Notification Details : Click Here