TMC Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 12 Senior Resident, Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at tmc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tata Memorial Center can apply Walk-in application on or before 2021-11-26.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Center|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS/B.A.M.S./B.H.M.S, MD|
TMC Post Details
Medical Oncology: 2 Posts
Anesthesiology: 1 Post
Surgical Oncology: 1 Post
Medical Officer: 4 Posts
Radiation Oncology: 2 Posts
- Medical Oncology: M.D. (Internal Medicine) OR equivalent postgraduate degree in Medicine recognized by MCI
- Anesthesiology: M.D./D.N.B. (Anesthesiology) or Equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
- Surgical Oncology: MS (Gen. Surgery) OR equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI.
- Medical Officer: MBBS/B.A.M.S./B.H.M.S. with successful completion of Internship
- Radiation Oncology: M.D.(Radiotherapy) or equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiotherapy recognized by MCI.
- Medical Oncology, Anesthesiology, Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology: Rs. 1,01,000/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Medical Oncology, Anesthesiology, Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology: As per rules
- Medical Officer: 45 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may come along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, Xerox copy of PAN CARD/ADHAR, original certificates, experience certificate, and one set of attested copies of all certificates at the time of Interview
Walk-in Date: 26th November 2021
Official Notification : Click Here