TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2022
About TNUSRB SI Recruitment :
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has Recently Announced about the Recruitment of 969 Posts Sub-Inspector of Police (TK, AR, TSP) – 2022. A Large Number of Applicants filled their Online Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Starting from the Date –/–/2022 & Conducted Till the Date –/–/2022. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information about Recruitment from the Below Link.
All the Selected Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam. The Written Exam Will be Conducted Soon. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
TNSURB SI Interview Dates – Info. later On
TNUSRB SI PMT ET PET & CV Exam Date 2022– Info. later On
Exam Date – Info. later On
|Sr. No.||Test||Marks (Open Quota)||Marks (Departmental Quota)|
|1.||Written Examination||70 Marks||85 Marks|
|2.||Physical Efficiency Test||15 Marks||Qualifying Examination|
|3.||Viva-Voce||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|4.||Special Marks||5 Marks (NCC/NSS/Sports)||5 Marks (for Medals in National Police Duty Meet)|
|TOTAL||100 Marks||100 Marks
About Admit Card:
All the Candidates who applied for these Posts are Advised to Download there e-Admit Card from the Official website. The Admit Card will be available on the Official website and we will also Provide them on the Below Provided Link. Candidates must download them Because Without Having a Admit Card No one Candidate will be allowed to give the Exam.
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector of Police|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download TNUSRB SI Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website TNUSRB.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Exam Pattern for the Tamil Nadu Police SI Written Exam is as Follows:-
► Written Examination comprises of one paper containing objective type questions.
► The subjects covered in Written Examination are as follows :
A) Open Quota
1. The duration of the Written Examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
2. Minimum pass marks is 35% of 70 marks i.e. 25 marks.
3. 140 questions each carrying half mark.
|a)||General Knowledge||40 Marks|
|b)||Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability||30 Marks|
B) Departmental Quota
1. The duration of the Written Examination is 3 hrs.
2. Minimum pass marks is 35% of 85 marks i.e. 30 marks.
3. 170 questions each carrying half mark.
|a)||General Knowledge||15 Marks|
|b)||Communication skills, Numerical skills, Logical Analysis, Information handling ability, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act, Police Standing Orders and Police Administration||70 Marks|