TSWDCW Extension Officer Syllabus 2021 Supervisor Exam Pattern
TSWDCW Extension Officer Syllabus 2021
About TSWDCW Extension Officer Recruitment :
Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Telangana (TSWDCW) has invited the Applicant for the 275 posts of Extension Officers Grade-II (Supervisor). There are Many Candidates who filled the Online Application Form for the Above Vacant Posts. The Process of Submitting Application form is Online. The Last date for Submitting the Online Application form is 27.11.2021. Candidates can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
All those Candidates who filled the Online Application Form for the Above Vacant Posts will Face the Exam. The Exam will be Conducted Soon. The Exam Will be Written Type. More Details about Exam is Provided Below.
Most of the candidates who filled the application form now started their preparation of their Exam. All of them are worried about their exam. So we are Providing the Syllabus & Pattern for Our candidates. Take A look at the Following…….
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 90 Questions.
- The Exam will be of 45 Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Examination will be 90 Minutes.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
I. State & Central Government Schemes related to Women & Children currently in vogue as mentioned below, but not limited to:
A) State Schemes:
- Aarogya Lakshmi
- KCR Kit
- Kalyana Lakshmi
- Asara Pension
B) Central Schemes:
- Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
- Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS)
- POSHAN Abhiyan (NNM) and Modules
- Swadhar Greh Scheme for Women
- Ujjawala Scheme for Trafficked Women.
II. Acts related to Women and Children as mentioned below:
- Supplementary nutrition Rules of National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 (For women and children).
- Domestic Violence (DV) Act, 2005.
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) (POSH) Act, 2013.
- The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956.
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act (Nirbhaya Act), 2013.
- Pre-conception & Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act (PC & PNDT), 1994.
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) pm Act, 2015.
- The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986 and Amendment Act, 2016.
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, 2012.
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2006
- State Preschool Curriculum, 2019-20 Guidelines.
- National Guidelines on Infant and Young Child Feeding, 2004.
- Nutrition and Health Counseling practices as mentioned in Intintiki Anganwadi book.
- Activities of AWC as mentioned in REGISTER No.1 to 14 of ICDS Programme in the State.
- Mental Ability – Logical Reasoning.
- General Awareness related to Women, Children.
Important Link Area for TSWDCW Extension Officer Syllabus:
|Official Website||Click Here|