UP ITI 2021 Notifications – Counselling Started (4th Phase)
UP ITI 2021 Fourth Phase counselling has been started. Click here to register.
Get complete updates of UP ITI 2021 Admission and counselling procedure from here. Click here to view details.
UP ITI 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check UP ITI 2021 important dates in the table below:
|Application starts from||4th August 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||28th August 2021|
|First Allotment||9th September 2021|
|Last date for choice filling||15th September 2021|
UP ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check all details related to UP ITI 2021 registration in the given section:
- Candidates can fill their application form from 4th August 2021.
- Application form can be filled through online mode. Any offline facility can not be provided to fill the form.
- Fill all the details including personal, educational, address, communication and other carefully.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Documents should be uploaded in JPEG format and size should not be more than 50 kb.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form as later correction facility may or may not be provided.
- Multiple filled application form gets rejected so candidates must fill only one form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 28th August 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authority.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled- in application form for future references.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Fee through any offline mode can not be accepted.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non- refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances
Here in the table candidates can check fee structure for all categories:
|For General and OBC category||Rs. 250|
|For reserved category (SC/ ST)||Rs. 150|
UP ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the UP ITI 2021 eligibility before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 8th or 10th class examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 14 years as on 1st August 2021.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates should have medical fitness certificate.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 8th or 10th class can also apply.
UP ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
UP ITI 2021 Admission procedure will be done in various steps i.e. filling of application form, submission of fee etc. Candidates must check eligibility norms before filling the application form. After final submission of the applications authority will release merit list based on the qualifying exam scores.
Candidates whose name will present in merit list will be called for the counselling for further procedures and seats allotment. Further admission procedure will be done in allotted ITIs.
UP ITI 2021 Merit List
Authority has released UP ITI 2021 merit list through online mode. Candidates can check merit list. Merit list cannot be released through any offline mode. Candidates can check merit list by entering their date of birth and application number.
Check your name and rank carefully in the merit list. Merit list has been prepared based on qualifying exam scores of the candidates. If two candidates get same marks, then preference is given to older candidate.
A common merit list has been released for all category candidates. On the basis of merit list candidates are called for the counselling process.
UP ITI 2021 Counselling
UP ITI 2021 counselling is commenced after releasing of the merit list. It has been started from the 9th September 2021. Counselling process is done in various procedures i.e. document verification, seat allotment etc.
Seats are allotted to the candidates based on the choice filled by the candidates, qualifying exam scores and total number of seats available. It is necessary for the candidates to attend counselling process.
Candidates must bring required documents for verification process. Without verification of documents seats cannot be provided to the candidates.
Here we have mentioned documents which are needed for verification process:
- 8th and 10th class mark sheets
- 8th and 10th class certificates
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Migration certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
UP ITI 2021 Admission
UP ITI 2021 admission is done after commencement of counselling. Candidates who have allotted the seats, must have to report at the college. Candidates have to present at the alloted ITI’s to confirm their seats.
Candidates also have to submit admission fee on same day. It is mandatory for the candidates to report at the college on given time and date. If candidates can not be able to present in the college for admission procedure, then admission can not be provided to them.