UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites the application for the various posts including Medical Officer (Allopath) (General Recruitment). The registration was commenced from 28.05.2021 to 25.06.2021. The total number of vacancies are 3620 Posts. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these posts. The Selection for these posts will be done through Interview (Screening Test if Applicable).
Selection Process :
The Selection Process Will be As Following :
- Screening Test (Written Exam) – The Screening Test may be Conducted If Board Accepts the Large Numbers Of Candidates.
About Exam :
All the Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application Form are Now Waiting for there Exam. Interview will be conducted soon for all the posts for which the candidates has applied.
Admit Card :
The candidates who applied Online successfully are now waiting for their Admit Cards. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet. But soon it will be released. The candidates can download their Admit Cards from the Official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), or they can download the same from the Link mentioned below:-
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announced Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How to Download UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
UPPSC मेडिकल ऑफिसर एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें: –
- उम्मीदवार यूपीपीएससी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- स्क्रीन पर प्रदर्शित संबंधित पोस्ट के लिए अधिसूचना खोलें।
- अब “डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड” विकल्प ढूंढें।
- अब यहां आपको डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड का विकल्प मिलेगा।
- अनंतिम आईडी और पासवर्ड के साथ लॉगिन करें।
- डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड विकल्प सबमिट पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के संदर्भ के लिए एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड और प्रिंट करें।
Note :- In case of large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern is as Follows (Based on Previous Year):-
- The Exam will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Question Paper will be of 150 Question with 150 Marks.
- The Exam will be of 02 Hours.
- There will be a negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
|Sr No.||Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|2||Prescribed subject for Ayurvedic doctor||120||120|
Candidates should have to keep in touch with Website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Admit Card.