UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern | Selection Process
UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern for UPPSC MO 2022 यूपीपीएससी चिकित्सा अधिकारी सिलेबस 2022 यूपीपीएससी चिकित्सा अधिकारी 2022 के लिए परीक्षा पैटर्न Syllabus for Uttar Pradesh PSC Veterinary Medical Officer Exam Pattern for Assistant Professors
UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2022
About Recruitment :
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites the application for the various posts including Medical Officer (Allopath) (General Recruitment). The registration was commenced from 28.05.2021 to 25.06.2021. The total number of vacancies are 3620 Posts. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these posts. The Selection for these posts will be done through Interview (Screening Test if Applicable).
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||3620 Posts|
|Selection Process||Interview (Screening Test if Applicable)|
|Application Submission Date||28.05.2021 to 25.06.2021|
Selection Process :
The Selection Process Will be As Following :
- Screening Test (Written Exam) – The Screening Test may be Conducted If Board Accepts the Large Numbers Of Candidates.
About Exam Date :
All the Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application Form are Now Waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Schedule. Candidates Can Check more Details Below.
All the Interested Candidates filled there Online application form and Now they started there preparation for the Recruitment Exam. Candidates Have a Broad Matter to Study in a short time Period. So they are got Confuse about “what to study” and “How to study”. Here is the best option to remove that Confusion because here we are Providing the Prescribed Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:-
- The UPPSC will Conduct the Interview for the Above Vacant Posts.
- In case of large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
- The Exam will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Question Paper will be of 150 Question with 150 Marks.
- The Exam will be of 02 Hours.
- There Will be Penalty of One Third (0.33) Marks for Each Wrong Answer in Written Test.
|Sr No.||Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|2||Prescribed subject for Ayurvedic doctor||120||120|
Note : Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus :
The Syllabus will be Intimate Later.
The Syllabus of Above Posts Exam will be based on the Last Education Qualification of the Candidates. More Details will be share time to time.
Important Link Area for UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus
|Official Website||Click Here|