UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2022 | Pre Mains Exam Date
UPPSC PCS Recruitment :
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 400 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 05.02.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 05.03.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS)|
|No. of Vacancy||PCS Posts – 450+|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination)
Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
|Pre Exam Date||24 October 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||From 28 January 2022 Till 31 January 2022|
|Application Submission Starting Date||05.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05.03.2021|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS). Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so they can prepare for the their Upcoming Exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various sources. UPPSC will soon release the Exam Dates on its Official Website. Candidates can check more about the Exam Dates from the Official Website of UPPSC or they can check the same from below.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination)
- Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
Admit Card :
All the Candidates should download their admit card because if any candidate did not have the admit card then that Candidate can not give the exam. So we request all the Candidates to download their respective admit card from the official website. UPPSC Will Soon upload the Admit card then the Candidates can download them from the official website. The candidate also downloads it from the below link.
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download UPPSC PCS Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern:-
Exam Pattern for the Provincial Civil Service (PCS) written Exam is as Follows :-
Pre Exam Pattern
- The Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- The Preliminary examination will consist of two compulsory papers.
- The papers shall be of 200 marks each and of two hours duration.
- Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions Respectively.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
- Paper-II of the Preliminary Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- It is mandatory for the Candidates to appear in both the papers of Preliminary Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he does not appear in both in papers.
- The merit of the Candidates will be determined on the basis of marks
Mains Exam Pattern
- General Hindi, Essay and General Studies (First, Second, Third and Fourth papers)
- Papers Shall be Conventional type and for solving the questions three hours time is allowed.
- For optional Question papers 03:00 hours time is allowed.
- Two hundred maximum marks has been allotted for each optional question paper.
|1.||General Hindi||150||03:00 hours|
|3.||General Studies-I||200||02:00 hours|
|4.||General Studies-II||200||02:00 hours|
|5.||General Studies-III||200||02:00 hours|
|6.||General Studies-IV||200||02:00 hours|
Note: A candidate shall be required to obtain such minimum marks in the compulsory paper of General Hindi, as may be determined by the Government or the Commission, as the case may be. There shall be Two sections in all the question papers of Optional subject and each section will include Four questions. Candidates are required to answer only Five questions while they must select minimum Two questions from each section.
Note: A candidate will not be allowed to offer more than one subject from the Below Subjects. There Will be Only 01 Optional Subject –
- Physics & Veterinary Science
- Sociology International Relations
- Animal Husbandry
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- English Lit
- Urdu Lit
- Hindi Lit
- Sanskrit Lit
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Public Administration
- Medical Science