UPPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2021
About UPPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment :-
UPPSC has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Veterinary Medical Officer & Various Other Posts. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 610 posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 05 Sep 2020 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 05 Oct 2020.
Check the other details regarding the Admit Card from below.
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Veterinary Medical Officer & Various Other Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||610 posts|
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
About Exam :–
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon coduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Veterinary Medical Officer & Various Other Posts. Candidates who appplied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accoridngly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates, from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of UPPSC.
Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the Official website of UPPSC, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Veterinary Medical Officer & Various Other Posts in UPPSC are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (UPPSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of UPPSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Medical Officer & Various Other Posts|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download UPPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card :-
- Visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card in your Phone or PC.
- Take 2-3 copies of Admit Card before going to Exam Hall.
Check Exam Pattern Details :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Screening Written Examination.
- Exam Will Consist 120 Questions & Each Question will be of 2.5 Marks.
- 40 Questions Will be from General Studies &
- 80 Question Will be from Veterinary Medical Science.
- Exam Will Consist 300 Marks.
- The Exam Will be Based on Medical Knowledge Related Subjects.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.