West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samithi – WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 – 1500 CHO Posts
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 – 1500 CHO Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest WBSHFWS Recruitment Notice 2021|
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Post Name||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|No. of Posts||1500 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||2nd November 2021|
|Application Ending Date||
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBSHFWS CHO Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Community Health Officers (CHO)||1500 (SC-330, ST-90, OBC-(A) 150, OBC (B)-105, General – 780, Reserved for person with Disabilities-45)|
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 – Essential Qualifications
- Passed Integrated Course of BPCCHN included in B. Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc in the year 2020/ 2021, from an institute recognized by West Bengal Nursing Council.
- They must have a registration certificate/ provisional certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council (WBNC)
- The candidate should be a resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak Bengali.
- The selected candidate has to pass the Final Year Examination conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata.
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
Not exceeding 40 yrs (relaxation in age + 5 years will be given for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates as per extant rule and order in this regard.)
WBSHFWS CHO Salary
Selected candidates will be getting the salary as per the following
- Rs. 20,000.00 per month
- In addition, the CHOs will also get a maximum incentive of Rs 5000/- per month as Performance Linked Incentives based on approved parameters.
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee. The last date to submit the application fee is 12th November 2021.
WBSHFWS CHO Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
Process To Apply Online For WBSHFWS CHO Job Openings 2021
- First, open the official website @ www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Now click on the Recruitment tab.
- And then search for the “Recruitment Notice for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO)”
- Now go through the whole notification.
- If eligible, then register for the CHO posts on or before 10th November 2021.
- While applying don’t forget to pay the application fee.
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form
|WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 For CHO Posts||Click Here|